Rosemary beach is located in the panhandel of Florida, where you can find some of the most white sand beaches around. I have traveled to many destinations in the Sunshine State but nothing compare. The beach is by far the highlight and the ability to have luxury beach chairs be set up for you on the beach makes it better.
This is in the sistering beach Alys Beach Fl
1. La Crema (Tapas and Chocolate): This is my FAVORITE restaurant to go to and something I look forward to every visit. Each dish is made to be shared with the people you are eating with. With traditional tapas, you order a variety of dishes and share them with the table. The best part is the dessert; churros and fresh melted chocolate to dip them in.
2. George's at Alys Beach: Is just a bike ride away from Rosemary and offers the best sea food dishes around. Their famous lobster quesadillas are outstanding, and along with their other fresh catches. My favorite dish from here is the fish tacos! They are every accommodating with both indoor and outdoor seating. This place is perfect for both lunch and dinner. **Fish Tacos are only served at lunch**
3. The Pearl Restaurant: is attached to the hotel, and comes with a price. But the chefs and servers make it worth it, and the taste of the food even more so. The menu is regularly changed, but all the options are delightful.
Amenities and Activities
1. The Beach (paddle boarding- rentals are available)
3. Bike Riding
5. Outdoor Music Nights and Community Events in Town
6. Outdoor movie by the beach
7. Eating and Drinking
One of the pools that can be accessed through renting a home in Rosemary
Most house rentals come with a set of bikes, but rentals are also available if you need more bikes
The Pearl is Rosemary Beach's hotel
Thanks for stopping by Blonde in Pink! This is a spot for me to share everything from fashion to travel.I started this blog in 2015 with inspiration to share my fashion ideas with friends and family, and soon Blonde in Pink began. Originally from the Philadelphia area, I now attend Penn State University! I am focused on brining all my follower style inspiration while also staying on budget. xoxo