Have you seen those super cute Lilly Pulitzer Ornments?!? Well, as much as I would like to say that these are in my pride range or a simple tree decor, $50 does not do it for me(lol). So dispite that disipointment, I decided to get crafty and make my own!
It was really simple...
-Thick Paint Brush
-Thin Paint Brush
-Stinge or Wire
1. Pick out a Lilly Pulitzer Patter
2. Paint the or ornament a background color
3. Wait for paint to dry for 5 minutes
4. Tie the wire or string through the whole to hang it on the tree
5. Pant the pattern
6. Wait 1hr for it to dry
7. Paint Modge poge around the Ornment
Thanks for stopping by Blonde in Pink! This is a spot for me to share everything from fashion to travel.I started this blog in 2015 with inspiration to share my fashion ideas with friends and family, and soon Blonde in Pink began. Originally from the Philadelphia area, I now attend Penn State University! I am focused on brining all my follower style inspiration while also staying on budget. xoxo